Medela’s Swing Flex breast pump has been reborn as Solo. Solo is a compact, effective and easy-to-use single electric breast pump with a rechargeable built-in battery, 2-phase Expression® technology and PersonalFit FlexTM breast shield.
Solo, the next generation and enhanced version of the Solo breast pump family from Medela, was developed thinking of breastfeeding mothers, who seek comfort and practicality in their lives, without compromising or losing effectiveness. Solo uses the 2-Phase Expression® technology, which alternates from fast to slower sucking rhythms, mimicking the baby’s natural rhythm. Solo comes with PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield that can be easily adjusted to fit your breast, making your pumping more comfortable and giving you up to 11.8% more milk. Solo is more compact than the Solo breast pump and has a built-in rechargeable battery with USB type C connector, saving you time and allowing you to use it without having to recharge for up to six pumping sessions. Solo is a single electric breast pump with closed system, that prevents breast milk from entering the tubing, overflowing and leaking into the pump mechanism. This helps ensure that your expressed milk stays safe and clean, but also that your pump's components are protected from potential damage.
Key Features :
- Intuitive and hassle-free. SoloTM, the effortlessly easy pump to use.. It has only a few parts making is easy to clean and assemble. With its intuitive 4-button interface and 9 pre-programmed settings this single electric breast pump is extremely easy to use.
- Pump wherever you are, even if no power outlet available. With the cutting-edge available USB type C connector on the SoloTM single electric breast pump, the built-in rechargeable battery charges faster compared to the micro USB port, lasting for up to six pumping sessions when fully charged.
- 2-Phase Expression® technology. During a feeding session, babies start by using short, fast sucks to stimulate the Milk Ejection Reflex. Once the milk begins to flow, babies change to a slower, individual rhythm. Medela's 2-Phase Expression® technology mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythms – faster to stimulate milk flow, then slower to provide optimal milk flow.
- PersonalFit FlexTM breast shield. With a 105-degree opening angle, soft rim and oval shape for a better fit, the PersonalFit FlexTM breast shield puts less pressure on your milk ducts than traditional breast shields, resulting in a more effective and comfortable pumping experience. More comfort for you, up to 11.8% more milk for your baby – clinically proven.
- Closed system prevents breast milk from entering the tubing, overflowing and leaking into the pump mechanism. This helps ensure that your expressed milk stays safe and clean, but also that your pump's components are protected from potential damage.
- Lightweight and compact design & Noticeably quieter compared to the previous generation, with less than 45 dB at the Maximum Expression Level.