Your vision. More vivid.
- Get immersed in content with bright, color rich panels with high resolution, with more viewing space to keep you productive. Integrated Eyesafe® display technology helps to reduce harmful blue light while maintaining vivid color.
- The stunning 4-sided InfinityEdge display enables a large 16:10 screen and 92.9% screen to body ratio.
- The XPS 15 is the perfect balance of size and performance to fuel even more intensive creative projects. Create more of what you love with a PC powered by 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
- Dell Performance helps unlock access to four modes—quiet, performance, cool and optimized. Each mode tailors fan speeds and battery life, with performance mode unlocking the full power of your PC.
- Expand audio into an immersive 3D soundscape with our quad speaker design and Waves Nx® 3D Audio for Speakers. The XPS 15 is the first-ever laptop featuring Waves Nx® 3D audio for speakers tuned by multi-Grammy Award® winning producer, Jack Joseph Puig.5
- With a variety of technologies, the new XPS 15 enables more productivity, faster. Log-on instantly with built-in lid sensor that powers up the laptop in milliseconds, plus log-on securely with facial recognition or fingerprint reader and Windows Hello.
- Our black packaging trays consist of ocean-bound plastics. 25% percent of the material consists of ocean plastics collected from coastal areas, while the remaining 75% is made up of other recycled plastics.