The Mavic 2 Pro from DJI is a drone that balances power, portability, and professional-quality visuals with the inclusion of a 20MP Hasselblad L1D-20c gimbal camera. The camera delivers a 1" CMOS sensor with an adjustable f/2.8 to an f/11 aperture, support for a 10-bit Dlog-M color profile, and 4K 10-bit HDR video capture.
The Mavic 2 Pro utilizes a low-drag aerodynamic body design for achieving speeds up to 47.7 mph, a four-cell LiPo battery for up to 31 minutes of flight time, and low-noise propellers for filming without being distracting. This power and performance are coupled with a variety of dynamic shooting modes and other capabilities that help you achieve cinematic results.
- Low-drag body design helps provide a top speed of up to 47.7 mph.
- Four-cell LiPo battery can provide up to 31 minutes of flight time.
- A combination of a FOC sinusoidal drive ESCs and low-noise propellers keep flights quiet.
- Panorama image mode with support for Sphere, 180°, Horizontal, and Vertical modes
In order to help you keep the Mavic 2 Pro in control and safe, DJI has provided OcuSync 2.0 video transmission technology which can transmit a video feed to the included controller from up to 5 miles away in Full HD 1080p quality. There's also omnidirectional obstacle sensing that provides object avoidance with sensors on all sides of the Mavic 2 Pro. All of this comes in a compact and foldable design that can be easily thrown into a backpack or large camera bag.
- Hasselblad 20MP / UHD 4K Gimbal Camera
- 1″ CMOS + f/2.8-f/11 Adjustable Aperture
- Smart Controller Included | 10-Bit Dlog-M + 10-Bit HDR Video
- OcuSync 2.0 Transmission Technology | Up to 31 Minutes Flight Time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing | Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Mode
- Top Speed of 44.7 mph | Enhanced HDR Photos with 14EV
**In order to fly a drone in Dubai, you have to obtain a no-objection certificate from DCAA. Make sure to check for regulations or limitations on drone use, which are specific to each emirate.