Full screen ahead.
Big screen. Huge impact.
The larger display enhances the entire experience, making Apple Watch easier to use and read. Series 7 represents our biggest and brightest thinking yet.
Physics be damned. The challenge was to create a bigger display while barely expanding the dimensions of the watch itself. To do so, the display was completely re‑engineered, reducing the borders by 40%, which allows for nearly 20% more screen area than Series 6. And over 50% more screen area than Series 3. That’s something to smile about.
Always-On Retina display. A brighter view of you. You don’t need to raise your wrist or touch the screen to see the time or other information and complications on your watch face, because the display is always on. And now it’s 70% brighter indoors when your wrist is down.
Smooth and continuous. The edge of design.
A subtle wraparound effect is created by refracted light at the edge of the display for a seamless integration with the case.
Tap. Type. Swipe.
- Across the system, buttons have been redesigned to take advantage of the larger display. So using apps like Calculator and Timer is easier than ever.
- An Apple Watch first — a new QWERTY keyboard lets you tap or slide from letter to letter with QuickPath. It uses machine learning to predict the word you’re typing.
- Use Scribble to write letters on your screen and compose a text or email. The larger display makes it faster and easier for all finger types.
Breaking news: Series 7 is the most durable Apple Watch ever built.
Fundamental design changes were needed to achieve the vision of the larger Always-On Retina display. These same innovations also helped make the most crack-resistant front crystal yet.
- Crack Resistant
- Dust Resistant
- Water Resistant
Tougher around the clock.
- 50% thicker front crystal. The front crystal is over twice as thick at its tallest point than Apple Watch Series 6, adding strength and durability
- Robust geometry. The front crystal has been redesigned with a flat base, creating a sturdier shape more resistant to cracks.
- OLED display. The touch sensor has been integrated onto the OLED panel, creating one unified component and reducing display thickness and borders.
The future of health. On full display.
Measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary sensor and app. Take an ECG anytime, anywhere. Check your heart rate. Along with other innovations like mindfulness and sleep tracking to keep you healthy from head to toe. Series 7 puts more health insights in sight.
The Sleep app doesn’t just keep track of your sleep. It also helps you create a schedule and a bedtime routine so you can meet your sleep goals. It even tracks your respiratory rate while you’re sleeping. How refreshing.
Charges in no time.
The entire charging system for Apple Watch Series 7 has been rethought to get you up and running faster than ever. With an updated charging architecture and fast charging USB-C cable, it takes about 45 minutes to go from 0 to 80% charge
Tap into dozens of workouts. Track all the ways you move. Advance your goals with Apple Fitness+. Apple Watch Series 7 gives it everything. And thanks to the larger display, you’ll see all your progress and metrics more quickly and clearly, in and out of the water. Let’s go, there’s more in there.
H2O. You’re good to go.
Apple Watch is water resistant to 50 meters. So whether you’re in open water or tracking your splits and sets at the pool, you’re covered.
Maps. Your guiding hand.
Whether you’re walking, or driving, Maps makes it easy every step of the way. Gentle taps from the taptic engine let you know when it’s time to turn left or right, so you don’t have to look at your watch.
Three amazing materials. Each singularly beautiful.
An extreme level of craftsmanship was required to create a watch that’s as stunning to look at as it is capable to use. Apple Watch is available in three remarkable materials — titanium, stainless steel, and 100% recyclable aluminum.