ZTE Blade A51 Lite is an entry-level Android smartphone with a 6.088 inch HD + (1560 x 720) display, CPU is UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9863A 1.6GHz octa-core, 2GB RAM, 32GB storage capacity and the rear camera comes in a dual setup of 13 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
The model features a 19.5: 9 portrait display with a waterdrop notch and dual cameras. The OS is the latest Android 11 (Go Edition), also features a 3200mAh battery, earphone jack, and the connection port is MicroUSB.
- CPU: UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9863A 1.6GHz Octacore
- GPU: PowerVR IMG8322
- Display: 6.088 inch HD + 1560 x 720 19.5: 9 TFT
- RAM capacity: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB (MicroSD compatible up to 512GB)
- Main camera: 13 megapixels (main) + 2 megapixels (depth) Dual camera
- Front camera: 5 megapixels camera
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Size: 156.7 x 72.6 x 8.0 mm
- Weight: 156g
- Battery: 3200mAh