Upgrade your showcase's sound, collaborate with Amazon Alexa or Siri, and grow your Sonos environment with the Sonos Beam Soundbar. It includes a five-driver configuration fueled by five discrete Class-D amplifiers, in addition to five far-field microphones that empower Amazon Alexa voice control and Siri similarity when matched with good gadgets. The Beam interfaces with the Internet over Wi-Fi or through the Ethernet jack.
Upgrade your TV with our most advanced soundbar.
The soundbar comes pre-stacked with a huge number of free Internet radio stations that you can tune in to without turning on your PC. You can likewise stream sound from an assortment of different sources including your smartphone, tablet, or other compatible mobile devices. What's more, you can download the free Sonos Controller App and transform your iOS or Android mobile into an advantageous remote. The application will work with your PC also.
Full-range woofers and tweeters harmonise low and high frequencies.
Never miss another word by turning on speech enhancement to get clearer dialogue.
Enjoy late-night TV without waking the whole house.
Instantly pair with your remote to control your TV with voice.
Play everything that matters to you
TV. Movies. Music. Radio. Podcasts. Audiobooks. Games. AirPlay.
Choose your control
Control Beam with your voice, the Sonos app, AirPlay or the app for your favourite music service.
Add surround sound without wires
Create a home theatre system when you wirelessly connect a pair of rear speakers and a Sub.
Simple to set up
Plug Beam into the power and connect it to your TV using the HDMI cable. If your TV does not support HDMI ARC, use the included Optical Audio Adapter.
- Download the Sonos app
- Connect to power and TV3
- Follow the app instructions
- Four full-range woofers ensure you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear dialogue.
- Three passive radiators help move air around inside the compact Sonos Beam and add warm sound to the bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customise your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Five far-field microphone array used for advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation.
- When the microphone LED is on, Alexa is ready for a voice command. When the light is off, the microphone is off
- Power supply - Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input
- Ethernet port - One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable
- WiFi - Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
- AirPlay compatible - Works with AirPlay on Apple devices [iOS 11.4 and higher].
- HDMI ARC - HDMI Cable connects to your TV’s HDMI ARC input
- Optical Audio - Optical Audio Adapter to connect to your TV
- Top-panel features - Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
Dimensions - H x W x D -2.70 x 25.625 x 3.94 in. (68.5 x 651 x 100 mm)
Weight -6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)