Velbon C-400 Fluid Video Tripod
Velbon offers unique video heads in each segment of this tripod category. Smooth panning and tilting action while stopper screws are unlocked. Once the position is fixed, just release handle and lock stoppers with a soft touch. This will be enough to stop and move for panning and tilting. Velbon’s fluid heads go with traditional aluminium tripods as well as EX or C-series bodies, depending on the purpose. A compact sized tripod, comes comlete with PH-248 video head. The C-400 features a spirit level, radial braced 3 section legs with a geared elevator.
- Deluxe Digital Video Tripod
- With Vel-flo 5 Fluid Panhead
- Classic Black Finish
- 3-section 20mm tubular aluminium legs with radial leg braces for maximum stability and convenient leg set-up rubber tips for more secure set-up
- 2-way Mini-Pro Fluid panhead with quick release platform
- Extra wide quick release platform features a retractable camcorder alignment pin
- Geared centre column with pre-set friction control for quick and easy vertical camera positioning
- A levelling bubble is mounted on the tripod body for fast and accurate levelling.
- Maximum extended height: 57.5 in. (146 cm), Weight: 2.86 lbs (1.3 kg), Quick release platform: QB-4RL, Maximum load: 2 kg
|Supported Weight||2 kg|
|Maximum Height||146 cm|
|Minimum Height||57 cm|
|Others||Additional Features||3 Leg Sections, Folded Length: 58 cm, Quick Release Plate: QB-4RL|
|Rating*||1 Star||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|