The Sims 4 is the highly anticipated life simulation game that lets you play with life like never before! Create and control Sims with big personalities, new emotions, and distinct appearances. Experience new levels of creativity when you sculpt Sims with the powerful Create A Sim and design beautiful homes with tactile, room-based Build Mode. With free content updates for owners of The Sims 4 if and when available, you’ll have the latest content and features to evolve your game experience. Control the mind, body, and heart of your Sims and explore lively, vibrant neighborhoods filled with rich communities of smarter Sims that bring your stories to life.
Now with Pools and Ghosts
Pools and ghosts have arrived and are now included in The Sims 4 with the most recent updates. The game is designed to be a live service so that we can continually evolve The Sims 4 experience with exciting new features and content.
Sims with Big Personalities
Create and control a new generation of Sims with big personalities, new emotions, and distinct appearances. Smarter Sims are more relatable, have the ability to multi-task, and come to life with new emotions and lively animations. The Sims provide you endless possibilities to create rich, entertaining, and weird stories.
Powerful Creative Tools
All-New Create A Sim and Build Mode have been reinvented to be more powerful, intuitive and fun than ever before. You have the control to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new, room-based Build Mode. Styled Looks and Rooms inspire you with curated outfits and designs to add to your Sims and homes in The Sims 4.
Explore lively, beautiful worlds filled with rich communities of Sims. Choose among beautiful and diverse lots for your Sims to build their homes and explore activities. Expand your social circle and interact with other Sims in the neighborhood and hang out in community parks and venues.
Share Your Creations
The Gallery allows you to see, share, and download new content without ever leaving your game. Get inspired by rich content created by The Sims community and add new experiences to your game.
Minimum System Requirements
- REQUIRED: Internet connection required for product activation.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent) MEMORY: At least 2 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- DVD-ROM: DVD ROM drive required for installation only
- VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse
|General||Platform||PC and Mac|
|Developer||Maxis, The Sims Studio|
|Game Mode(s)||Single Player|
|Rating*||1 Star||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|