The First Years Nasal Aspirator
When it comes to taking care of tiny stuffy noses, look to what the professionals use. The first years Nasal Aspirator features a bulb syringe design, an over insertion guard for safety and an easy clean plug. Snot removal has never been so pleasurable.
- Nasal aspirator features hospital style, bulb syringe design
- Over insertion guard for safety
- Easy clean plug
This product is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it. For home use only.
Directions To use
- Child should be reclining, with head elevated slightly
- Wash before initial use
- Compress bulb to expel all air
- Keeping bulb compressed, insert tip into baby's nostril
- Release bulb slowly to draw mucus from nostril
- Remove tip from nostril and expel mucus by squeezing and releasing bulb.
- Repeat as necessary.
Cleaning & Care
Pull open plug on base. Dishwasher safe or wash in warm soapy water. Squeeze and release bulb several times to flush interior thoroughly. To rinse, repeat in warm clear water. Drain and dry. Do not boil.
|Brand||The First Years|
|Recommended Age||Birth and up|
|Physical||Dimensions and Size||2 x 3.6 x 7.5 inches|
|Rating*||1 Star||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|