Call of Duty World at War PlayStation 3
Call of Duty World at War is one of the most popular first-person shooter games from the CoD series and has a backdrop of the World War II. Featuring a mature theme, the Call of Duty World at War video game is open-ended. It lets you adopt different ways of achieving your objectives. In the single player mode, you play alongside AI-controlled teammates who give you cover fire, clear rooms for you and even kill your enemies. If you opt for the multiplayer campaign you get to choose a mode from 6 options and it tags along a perk and ranking system similar to the one found in the other installments of the video game series. Apart from these, the Call of Duty World at War PS3 game includes the co-operative gameplay to let you and a friend enjoy the game via split-screen on the console.
Call of Duty World at War for PS3 features the American as well as the Soviet campaigns. Soviets re-enter the series after two seasons and this is the first CoD game with a backdrop of the World War II to not feature a single British character. In the American campaign, you have to step into the shoes of C. Miller and it takes place on Peleliu, Makin and Okinawa islands. Your enemy here are the Japanese and a better part of the combat takes place in the jungles. The Soviet campaign of the Call of Duty World at War PlayStation 3 game, you essay the role of Dimitri Petrenko and it is set in Nazi Germany. You are basically a sniper here and your enemy is the German Wehrmacht.
- Call of Duty-World at War from Activision for the PlayStation 3 redefines World War II gameplay
- Battle against fearless Japanese and German soldiers in epic infantry, vehicle, and airborne missions across Pacific and European locations
- Best-of-breed visuals, with highly-detailed character models, self-shadowing, environmental lighting and amazing special effects
- Cooperative campaign gameplay allows up to four players to meet and play online or a two-player local split-screen co-op
- Online multiplayer action includes vehicle combat with tanks and a host of improved in-game, statistical features
|Game Mode(s)||Single Player, Multiplayer|
|Others||Additional Features||Online multiplayer action includes vehicle combat with tanks and a host of improved in-game, statistical features|
|Rating*||1 Star||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|