Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera Red
We’re recreating the magic of classic instant photography with the Polaroid Snap the newest way to snap, print, and share life instantly. The new camera is the perfect blend of nostalgic Polaroid instant photography and modern, digital technology. The snappy design fits into your clutch.
Your On/Off switch is your viewfinder. To turn on your Snap, gently press the power icon on the viewfinder. Your viewfinder will pop up and your camera will turn on. Use slight pressure to push the viewfinder back to a closed position. Your camera is now off.
Is the lens cap off? Good! Press and release the shutter button and voila! You’ve taken a photo. Your camera will automatically flash and auto focus for every photo. A lens cap has been included to keep your lens clean and scratchfree. Don’t forget to use it!
The Snap camera instantly prints every photo for you when ZINK Paper is loaded.
Inserting Photo Paper
- Slide the latch on the paper tray and open the door
- Slide the entire pack of ZINK Paper into the paper tray. Make sure the ZINK Smart Sheet is placed and loaded with the bar code face down. Shiny side of paper faces up
- Close the paper tray door
Refilling Photo Paper
When the last Zink Paper is used, the LED next to the paper icon on the back of your. Snap will glow red. You can now safely reload printing paper into your camera.
Paper Do’s & Don’ts
Do not add more paper if the paper compartment is not completely empty. Do not fill the paper compartment with more than one 10-pack of Premium ZINK Paper. Filling over 10 sheets can damage the printer. Do hold the paper by its edges. Avoid touching the surface with your fingers.
Battery & Charging
When the battery power dips below 10% the battery LED will glow red. At 2% power, your camera will automatically shut down. To charge your Snap, plug it into either a wall outlet or computer, using the included micro USB cable. The battery LED will blink red until the battery is fully charged.
To help save battery power, your Snap will automatically go into sleep mode after several minutes of no use. To turn your camera back on, close and re-open the viewfinder.
Your Snap comes with a ten-second self-timer. To set it, press the timer button (located on the top of the camera), then press the shutter button. The timer button will blink white while the timer counts down and in ten seconds, your photo will be captured.
- Photo Frames: To add a Polaroid border to your print, press the frame button located on top of your camera.
- Colour Tints: To give your print a sepia or black and white treatment, press the color button (located on the top of your camera) to select the colour tint for your next print.
- Photo Booth: To take photos with a photo booth effect, press and hold the shutter button for three seconds. The timer button will blink and the camera will take four photos in a row, capturing a photo every four seconds. The photos will print on one sheet with these four consecutive images.
|Sensor||Effective Pixels||10 MP|
|Dimensions||4.8 x 1.2 x 3.1 inches|
|Rating*||1 Star||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|