Philips 2529W/10 Stereo Dubbing Cable
Depend on this cable to provide you with a reliable audio connection between components
- This copper conductor provides high accuracy in signal transfer with minimal resistance.
- Bare copper shielding protects against signal loss.
- Colour coded connections make it easy to install your cable into the correct inputs and outputs.
- This non-slip grip makes connecting your components easy and ergonomically comfortable.
- Molded plugs ensure secure connections between components and offer extended durability.
- Rubber strain relief provides a secure, yet flexible juncture between the cable and the plug.
|General||Type||Stereo Dubbing Cable|
|Physicial||Cord Length||1.5 m|
|Rating*||1 Star||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|