PC Pro Evolution Soccer
From its humble origins on PS One, the PES series has leaped from format to format, adding ever more realism as it evolved. This heritage has been celebrated in PES 2016’s new tagline ‘Love The Past, Play The Future’, highlighting the series’ recent return to core PES values in last year’s PES 2015 and focusing on the many new gameplay and presentational elements that will further establish the series as the definitive football experience.
PES 2016 aims to retain its title of Best Sports Game, as voted across the world at games shows and by major media outlets in 2014, by continuing to lead the way in the recreation of The Beautiful Game. The series aims to go back to its roots to create an exciting match between users and proudly present PES 2016 to deliver quality gameplay following The Pitch is Ours mantra. From further integration of the industry leading Fox Engine to bring the on-pitch action to life and the full commitment to centre the product around creating the best gameplay experience, to the full redevelopment of Master League, every facet of the game has been enhanced to deliver yet another outstanding product.
- The new Dynamic Weather feature will see the chance of weather changing during the match and improved weather effects
- The system will add personality to each keeper and introduces all new parameters-Catching, Clearance, Collapsing and Deflecting
- The fan favourite mode has undergone a complete overhaul and introduces a new Player Transfer system
- For the first time in the series PES 2016 will include a dynamic camera which will zoom and tilt depending on the ball position
- Players now have full control over goal celebrations Choose between signature celebrations or unique actions with a press of a button
|Others||Additional Features||Players now have full control over goal celebrations Choose between signature celebrations or unique actions with a press of a button|
|Rating*||1 Star||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|