Juki HZL-K65-CE Computer Sewing Machine
The machine is equipped with automatic thread in sentatives , white LED lighting , automatic buttonholes. Overview of the bobbin thread , 7 rows of feed dogs that can handle power from thin to thick material , 20 stitches and automatic fortress in the beginning and end.
- It is a compact computer-controlled household sewing machine which allows even inexperienced users to sew with ease
- Improves upon previous models by widening the space between the arm and needle entry
- Includes 20 different sewing patterns, including the most common utility and decorative stitches. All are easily selectable using a single keypress on the front control panel.
- Accessory tray slides off to create free arm sewing
- Easy drop in bobbin
- Drop feed for free motion quilting
|Other Features||Automatic setting of optimal thread tension, Needle stop in the down position, Positioning of the needle (up / down), Replace feet with one touch lever|
|Others||Included Accessories||Accessory tray slides off to create free arm sewing|
|Physical||Dimensions||16.33 x 11.81 x 7.48 inches|
|Rating*||1 Star||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|