Juki HZL-G110/CE Computer Sewing Machine
Juki, the world wide leader in industrial sewing machine technology brings the HZL-G110 home to you. The G110 computerized sewing machine, with 180 stitches and 1 font, 8 automatic button holes, 37 variable needle positions and 70 pattern memory, LED lights, automatic needle threader, adjustable stitch length and stitch width, speed control, drop feed and hard cover. Inspiration for all your clothing, quilting and home deco projects. The HZL-G110 is a fill sized computerized sewing machine. With 180 stitch patterns and lots of fun features, the G-110 is sure to inspire both beginner and experienced sewers. Easy Pattern Selection - Selecting the right pattern is easy on the G-110. Select the Menu, use the arrow keys to select the pattern number and your off and sewing in nothing flat. The LED screen displays the stitch settings, pattern and even recommends the best presser foot to use. Need to adjust the stitch length and width. Just use the arrow buttons below the stitch settings display. Need to program in trims, needle position, combine patterns and more no problem. It's all right at your fingertips.
Box Feed Industrial Sewing Machine Technology
In order to provide beautiful seams and outstanding feed performance, Juki adopted box feed system. The conventional feed mechanism is oval motion. On the other hand, the box feed moves the feed dog in a box motion. This eliminates material shrinking and shifting. This accurate feeding system provides superior stitch quality for a variety of light to heavy weight fabrics.
HZL-G series has powerful feeding thanks to the improved presser foot construction. Heavy material projects, such as hemming denim jeans, can be sewn with ease.
Wide Sewing Space
HZL-G series has a wide underarm space. It is more enjoyable and comfortable to work with large projects.
High Quality Buttonholes
HZL-G series sews beautiful buttonholes regardless of the type of material. 8 types of buttonholes are available for your needs.
- Sensor Buttonholes-Buttonholes made simple. The Juki G-110 has 8 perfectly balanced and high quality buttonhole patterns to choose from. Just select the desired pattern, snap on the buttonhole foot and lower the buttonhole foot sensor and your ready to create perfect buttonholes for any fabric
- Automatic Needle Threading, the automatic needle threader, threads the needle with just the push of a lever
- Perfect for Large Projects-The G-110 has plenty of room to handle even the largest projects
- The large underarm area makes this machine a perfect quilting companion and perfect for home decor projects
- Fingertip Control, You have complete control with just a push of the button. Program the needle Up and Down stop position. Program a pattern or pattern sequence to stitch once or multiple times. Adjust patterns for difficult fabrics to create perfect stitches every time.
- Decorate Away - With 180 stitch patterns, including one alphabet and 8 buttonholes, you can decorate and embellish just about anything or add unique touches to crazy quilts and so much more!
- Perfect Needle and Stitch Placement - The G-110 has 37 variable needle positions which allow you to place the needle any where you desire. It also has a feature that allows you to taper zigzag stitching to the center for perfect applique, decorative sewing and more
- Combine and Sew Away-Combine decorative stitches or lettering into pattern sequences and save them to the machine memory. The G-110 allows you to combine up to 70 patterns. Stitch them once, or stitch them over and over with the touch of a button
- Sashiko - Hand Look Quilting-The Juki Tension system handles invisible thread with ease so sashiko-hand look quilt stitches are formed perfectly every time. No tangles, no thread breaks, just beautifully formed stitches every time
- Drop the Feed Dogs and Go-With just a flip of the switch, you can be creating free-motion quilting stitches or free-hand embroidery with ease
- Stitching Powerhouse-Thanks to a 7-point surgical steel feed dog system , the G-110 can handle the heaviest fabrics with ease and the sheerest fabrics without puckering. The industrial style box-feed system means that heavy or light fabrics feed evenly and smoothly.
- Variable Speed Control-Sew it up fast or slow it down for more detail. The G-110 can sew as fast as 900 spm or as slow as 90 spm
- Up or Down - With the push of a button the needle can be moved up or down into your fabric
- Lock Stitching-Hold the reverse button and sew backwards. Touch it and lock the end of your sewing
- Start/Stop Sewing-Sew without your foot control-just unplug and go
- Free Arm Sewing-Remove the accessory tray to reveal a Free Arm. Use the Free Arm to sew sleeves and pant legs.
- 180-Stitch Patterns and 8 Automatic Buttonholes and 1 Font of Letters
|Stich Types||180 built in stitches, 22 Practical Patterns, 8 Buttonhole Patterns, 10 Decorative Quilt Patterns, 40 Decorative Patterns, 1 Alphabet including, upper and lower case, numbers, punctuation and European characters|
|Others||Included Accessories||Standard Presser Foot, Overcasting Foot, Buttonholing Presser Foot, Manual Buttonhole, Hard Case 4 Bobbins Small, Large Spool Caps, Special Screw Driver, Seam Ripper/Brush Twin Needles|
|Physical||Dimensions||445 x 292 x 223 mm|
|Rating*||1 Star||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|