Green Day Rock Band PlayStation 3
Rock the stage and sing-a-long in this brand new extension of the Rock Band platform. Play up to 47 songs as Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt or Tre Cool through their expansive career from their humble beginnings with Dookie to full blown stardom with American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown, with unique visuals and venues all inspired by Green Day. Green Day: Rock Band features 47 on disc songs with the added support of six previously released downloadable songs for Rock Band and Rock Band 2. The game takes place in three unique venues that capture the raw energy from Green Day's early punk years to the explosive arena shows that the band is known for all over the world.
- Play as custom 3D characters featuring the likenesses of Green Day members Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool
- Enjoy 47 Green Day songs, including American Idiot, Wake Me Up When September Ends, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Brain Stew, Jaded and Hitchin' A Ride.
- Full motion-capture technology creates an authentic performance in a variety of venues
- Unlock prizes as you progress through the story and history of Green Day
- Sing in three-part vocal harmonies with other singers in multiplayer mode
- Gain access to the band's media vault to unlock more than 100 collectible images, and more than 40 minutes of rare and unreleased video from interviews, outtakes and performances
- Import Green Day DLC onto your Green Day game disc for added vocal harmonies, unique venue visuals and archival material
- Compatible with Rock Band and Guitar Hero instruments (not included)
- Export Green Day songs into your Rock Band song library to be played in either game (charges may apply)
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Mild Blood, Lyrics and Drug Reference
|Developer||Harmonix, Demiurge Studios|
|Game Mode(s)||Single Player, Multiplayer|
|Rating*||1 Star||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|