Goliath Jumping Jack Game
With Jumping Jack, kids flick the spinner to see how many carrots to pull from the rabbit hole. But if you pull the wrong one Jack will jump up into the air.
Jumping Jack, catch him and win. This super cool bunny has planted a carrot garden around his hill. The only way to get him to jump off the hill is to pick the right carrot. The youngest player starts by flicking the spinner to see how many carrots to pull from Jack's bunny hill. Play will continue until pulling out the carrot that makes Jack jump. Catch him to win.
Kids will jump for joy when they play with Jumping Jack, the world's cutest bunny. Spin the spinner to see how many carrots you get to pick from Jack's bunny hill. One of the carrots will make Jack jump, but it's a different carrot every time. If he jumps on your turn, you will win if you catch him. Or, extra rules let every player try to catch him when he jumps. If no one catches Jack, then the player with the most carrots wins. This delightful preschool game teaches hand-eye coordination, taking turns and quick reactions.
- Kids spin to see how many carrots they pull from the bunny hill
- One carrot will make Jack jump, but which carrot is it?
- When Jack jumps, players try to catch him to win
- A game of mounting excitement, reflexes, and hand-to-eye coordination
- For 2-4 players, ages 4 and up tested for safety and quality