Own the Road
Along with in ride challenges and connected features, Edge 810 offers advanced bike specific navigation and mapping capabilities. The preloaded Garmin Cycle Map includes OSM (Open Street Map) content with routable road and bike paths, elevation data, points of interest and address search. Mapping data is stored onboard the Edge, so your access to navigation and performance capabilities isn’t dependent on cell coverage, and map updates.
Know Where to Go
Now you can explore more, on and off road, thanks to this device’s round trip routing feature. Simply enter how far you want to ride, and Edge 810 calculates up to 3 cycling friendly routes. You can even review the elevation profiles before making your selection. It also offers a new route planner capability that allows you to create routes directly on the Edge 810 using the map, POI and segments you’ve downloaded from Garmin Connect. Again, you can preview the elevation profile of your custom route before you roll. If you do get off course or want to end your ride sooner, Edge can always guide you back to start or calculate the most direct route and provide turn by turn directions to get you back.
- In ride competitions through Garmin Connect segments
- On road or off road navigation and points of interest with preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
- Input a distance and choose from up to 3 round trip ride options
- Instant uploads to Garmin Connect Mobile to analyze and share
- Connected features: incoming call and text alerts, live tracking, sending/receiving courses, social media sharing, weather
|Resolution||160 x 240 px|
|Life||Up to 17 hrs|
|Physical||Dimensions||5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5 cm|
|Others||Additional Features||USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows® XP or newer and Mac® OS X 10.4 or later|
|Rating*||1 Star||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|