Fossil CH2600 Decker Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch for Men
The Fossil CH2600 Decker chronograph adds a bit of flare and taste for adventure with its premium design, encased in a shiny stainless steel case.
Whether you are scaling mountains or dancing at a nightclub, this chronograph has the look that will suit both occasions with ease. Not only does it have a tachymeter for recording distance or time, but it also has a shiny stainless steel exterior which adds an air of panache to your attire.
Record distance and time on this watch as it has a tachymeter inscribed around the rim of the dial. You can even wear this watch in the pool as it is water resistant up to a depth of 100 meters.
Supported with single press deployant, the stainless steel strap has a circumference of 200 +/- 5 mm and width of 22 mm. Beautifully designed in silver colour, the strap completes the look of the watch, which is in contrast to the black dial.
Team it with formals to go for an interview or a meeting to leave a long lasting impact.
- Stainless steel case with a stainless steel link bracelet
- Silver-tone watch with sporty black techymeter bezel, raised crown, and black dial with white
- Fixed black ion-plated bezel with tachymeter
- Black dial with luminous hands and stick hour markers
- Minute markers around the outer rim
- Luminescent hands and markers
- Date display appears at the 4 o'clock position
- Chronograph three sub-dials displaying: 60 seconds, 60 minutes and 1/20th of a second
- Quartz movement
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal
- Screw down crown
- Solid case back
- Case diameter: 44 mm. Case thickness: 13 mm
- Fold over clasp with safety release
- Water resistant at 100 meters
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, chronograph, date