Welcome to the Stone Age, a time of omnipresent danger and limitless adventure, where giant mammoths and sabretooth tigers rule the Earth and humanity is at the bottom of the food chain. As the last survivor of your tribe, you will learn to craft a deadly arsenal, fend off fierce predators and outsmart enemies to conquer Oros and save Mankind. The award-winning Far Cry franchise that stormed the tropics and the Himalayas now enters the original fight for humanity’s survival with its innovative open-world sandbox gameplay, bringing together massive beasts, breathtaking environments and unpredictable savage encounters.
The Far Cry series has always been about survival in interesting locales, but Far Cry Primal is taking things to a new era: the Stone Age. Many have wondered how this change would affect the franchise. After all, so much about Far Cry has been tied up in its gunplay and bombastic explosions, but taking the journey to such a primitive time doesn't afford those opportunities. Recently we got hands-on time at PSX to see how the game was shaping up, and were surprised by some of the fun new layers.
Rise Above Extinction
Play as Takkar a seasoned hunter. You have one goal survive in a world where you are the prey.
A World Ruled by Giant Beasts
This is Earth before man laid claim to it, where deadly saber-toothed tigers and other predators ruled the world and woolly mammoths were king.
Wild beasts are not your only concern, as the humans are just as predatory and brutal.
- Rise above Extinction-Conquer your land, and your enemies, in the original fight for mankind's survival
- Experience the Stone Age by Far Cry- Enter an open world sandbox filled with the unpredictable chaos and peril that the best-selling Far Cry franchise is known for
- Conquer Epic Beasts- Hunt down dangerous predators, like the savage saber-toothed tiger and the elusive woolly mammoth
- Become the Apex Predator-Defeat the deadly tribes of Oros as you fight to unite mankind
- Discover the Deadly World of Oros-Fight to survive amid lush redwood forests, harsh taiga, frozen tundra and murky swamps
|Game Mode(s)||Single Player|
|Others||Additional Features||Rise above Extinction-Conquer your land, and your enemies, in the original fight for mankind's survival|
|Rating*||1 Star||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|