Celestron Cosmos 5MP LCD Digital Microscope
The Cosmos 5MP LCD Digital Microscope from Celestron makes it easy to view and share the microscopic world. Using a 5MP CMOS imaging sensor with 320x240 resolution at 30fps, you start with a base line magnification of 10x, from there you have zoom options from 4x to 160x using the built-in 3.5 inch colour LCD screen, and 20x to 200x on a computer or TV. To connect to external devices, there are USB and composite TV-out ports. It comes with a rechargeable battery for using the microscope in the field, and it comes with a 2GB card with pre loaded specimen images, with room to add your own. The stage features dual clips to secure slides, and the coarse and fine focusing allows you to get a clear image. Eight LEDs, arranged in a circular pattern, provide the illumination, with a brightness adjustment dial on the control panel.
- Includes a built in 5MP digital camera which captures and saves high-resolution images of your specimens
- A full-colour 3.5 inch LCD screen and rechargeable lithium-ion battery for use in the field, TV out for display in a classroom or lab
- This microscope has a high quality 5 element IR cut glass lens, adjustable stage for viewing different sized subjects
- A 4x to 160x magnification using the LCD screen, up to 200x using computer monitor, 4x digital zoom
- Includes 2 GB Micro SD card pre loaded with specimen images, Portable Capture Pro software with measurement feature (compatible with both Windows and Mac), AV cable, calibration ruler, AC adapter/charger, USB 2.0 cable