Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 PlayStation 3
Modern Warfare 2 is a first person tactical shooter and the sixth entry in the popular Call of Duty series. True to its name and following the lead of its predecessor, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, it places players in modern combat settings, as opposed to the WWII environments of the earlier Call of Duty games. This modern approach brings with it new weapons, action and options. Coupled with a variety of gameplay modes including single player, multiplayer and the co-op Special Ops Mode, it is destined to be one of the most popular games of 2009 and a worthy addition to the Call of Duty series.
- Epic single player campaign picks up immediately following the thrilling events from Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
- The definitive multiplayer experience returns, with a host of new perks and enhancements
- New cooperative Specops mode, the perfect combination of Modern Warfare's single player intensity and the addictive replayability of its multiplayer
- Special Ops Mode allows two players, either alone or with a friend, to engage in unique mission play and features split-screen functionality.
- Modern Warfare 2 contains new and updated weapons, new weapons attachments, and a variant of the multiplayer weapons customization system
|Game Mode(s)||Single Player, Multiplayer|
|Rating*||1 Star||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|