Britax First Class Plus Child Car Seat Chili Pepper
Britax First Class Plus combines the benefits of an infant carrier and a forward facing car seat, keeping your child safe from birth to 18kg. It can be used rearward facing from birth to 13kg, and then forward facing from 9 to 18kg. The seat provides side impact protection, while the pitch control system reduces the child's forward movement in the result of an accident. The 100% cotton, softly padded newborn insert includes a head support and provides additional comfort for your baby.
Forward Facing from 9 to 18 kg
You should only move to using the forward facing option once your child is able to sit upright unaided with confidence don't rush to move your baby into this position, as they can remain rearward facing up to 13 kg. When they are ready to face forwards, the Britax First Class Plus will provide a safe and comfortable seat for your toddler, with five recline positions that can be adjusted without disturbing them.
The Importance of Side Impact Protection
One out of four car accidents is a side collision, and side collisions are responsible for 20% of child car crash fatalities, so all Britax car seats provide side impact protection. The deeply padded side wings of the Britax First Class Plus offer optimum body protection and full head containment. During sleep and rest, they support your child from the sides and help keep them in the correct position. In the event of a side collision, the side wings absorb the crash energy, reducing the impact on your child.
Five Point Harness for a Secure Position
Britax advocates children remaining in a properly positioned five-point harness for as long as possible. The First Class Plus has an integral harness with five attachment points two at the shoulder, two at the hips, and one between the legs ensuring your child remains securely in the seat. The harness can be adjusted with one pull.
Fabric Choices to Suit all Tastes
The First Class Plus is fitted with softly padded covers designed for comfort, practicality, and style. The car seat is available in a choice of several covers, and the cover is removable and machine washable, making it easy to clean.
Spare covers are available separately for the First Class Plus, which you can use when the original is being washed or just to give the seat a new look. For car journeys in hotter weather, you may also want a Summer Cover or a Keep Cool Cover.
- Click & Safe audible harness system clicks when the harness tension is correct
- Multiple recline positions adjusts without disturbing your child
- Deep, softly padded side wings provide Optimum Side Impact Protection
- Height adjustable 5-point safety harness
- Performance chest pads reduce your child’s forward movement in the event of an impact
- Pitch Control system reduces your child’s forward movement in the event of an impact
- Extended recline position and newborn insert create a more natural sleeping position when rearward facing
- Spring loaded belt locking mechanism ensures correct and easy installation
- Slim base for a better fit in cars with sculpted seats
- 2 seat belt routing options in forward facing mode, ideal for cars with shorter seat belts
- Harness retainers make it easy to get your child in and out of the seat
- Quick remove cover without interfering with the harness
- Softly padded cover can be removed for washing
- Belly Pad for your child’s comfort
- Lightweight for easy transfer between cars
- Installation with 3-point seat belt
|Physical||Dimensions||57 x 45 x 66 cm|
|Features||Seat||3 Point Seat Belt, Slim Base for a Better Fit in Cars with Sculpted Seats, 2 Seat Belt Routing Option|
|Safety Features||5 Point Safety Harness with High Adjustable|
|Recommended Age||0 - 4 years|
|Other Features||Multiple Recline positions Adjusts without Disturbing|
|Rating*||1 Star||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|