Boon Pulp Silicone Feeder Orange and Blue
We don't mean to mouth off, but let's be real about how mesh feeders can be a real mess and difficult to clean. Our silicone teething feeder has some bite to it allowing for easy feeding with its interior firm stem that forces food out where babies can get to it. It's simple to clean and more durable than mesh feeders. Boon totally has a handle on baby's snack time and when something is this good, we think it's okay to get a little mouthy about it.
Cleaning and Care
Wash thoroughly before initial use and after each use. Wash each piece separately. Top rack dishwasher safe or hand wash in warm, soapy water. DO NOT microwave. Silicone mesh may be boiled or sterilized.
- Soft-silicone cover allows baby to self-feed on fruits and vegetables through small holes
- Can be used with frozen food for teething babies
- Interior stem forces food towards feeder holes
- Quick snap ring allows for easy assembly
- Small handle is perfect for baby's grasp
- Easy to clean
|Recommended Age||6 plus months|
|Physical||Dimensions and Size||4.9 x 1.9 x 1.5 inches|
|Rating*||1 Star||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|